Friday, December 21, 2007

flirting


For sale: 5" x 7", oil on canvas. $100.

I've been tagged. Twice. by Jason and Dan

I'm crazy busy now illustrating a children's book, but I'll do what I can.

The rules of Tagging:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I like Spam. (The tinned meat, fried crispy, yumm.)
2. I was nuts enough to do this.
3. I once shook the hand of Roy Rogers.
4. I still have my Roy Rogers lunch box.
5. My highest paying freelance job was illustrating a single hair follicle for a Rogaine TV spot.

Great blogs:
1. J. Matt Miller
2. Terry Miura
3. Aaron Coberly
4. Steve Atkinson
5. Xiangyuan Jie

No comments: